Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Entry 7: Yeah, sorry

Yeah, I haven't posted in a LONG time and I'm sorry about that. Life is busy.

Love Song Spotlight:
As Time Goes By- from Casablanca
This song would be an amazing love song even if it wasn't the only reminder of Rick and Ilsa's Paris.

Eliminations(It's Not You, It's Me):
1. God Only Knows- The Beach Boys
Yeah, eventually this song just gets tiring.

2. Moon River- Henry Mancini
I'm not gonna lie, I never understood the lyrics.

3. Some Surprise- Gary Lightbody and Lisa Hannigan
The first half of the song is really sweet and really beautiful and then they just repeat it. It's a fantastic half a song.

4. Maps- The Rogue Wave(originally by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
I can only feel so much love for Cartography.

5. Our Time Now- Plain White Ts
Can't understand a word the guy says.

No comments:

Post a Comment