Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Setup

My name is Ross Berman. Recently I was faced with a very hard question, "What is your favorite love song?" I realized that I had no idea how to answer that. Well, I could answer that but it'd involve a "[#]-way tie between [song names here]" situation.

So, I decided that I would comb through my entire iTunes library, all 2615 songs, and picked out my 101 favorite love songs. Yes, I do indeed have 101 favorite love songs. Over the next three weeks, I will post once a day. Every post will contain my thoughts about where I am in my search. Also, every day I will eliminate 5 songs, until there is only one left. Day one will be the list of the songs and then everyday after that, songs will go bye bye.

Sound good?

This oughta be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment